Black Cumin Oil is a food supplement made from Black Cumin seeds. Coming from the Ranunculaceae family Black Cumin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory features. (Nigella), A herbal plant that has been used since ancient Egypt, and Greece till modern day. History shows a lot of popular people used this oil. It’s known that Cleopatra has, and Hipocrat resorted to use the Black Cumin Oil.
Adults are recommended to consume 2 serving (2 Softgels) per day.
• Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, black seed oil can be used to treat inflammation.
• It helps to lose weight.
• It is good for cough caused by diseases such as cold and flu in winter, cleans the bronchi.
• It is good for joint pain and rheumatism.
• Black seed oil, which is good for psychological disorders such as nervous, stress, depression, also for insomnia.
• It strengthens the immune system and provides resistance against diseases.
• Thanks to the components it contains, it prevents the development of cancer cells.
Supplement Facts / Besin Değerleri