Black Cumin Oil is a food supplement made from Black Cumin seeds. Coming from the Ranunculaceae family Black Cumin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory features. (Nigella), A herbal plant that has been used since ancient Egypt, and Greece till modern day. History shows a lot of popular people used this oil. It’s known that Cleopatra has, and Hipocrat resorted to use the Black Cumin Oil.
Adults are recommended to consume 2 serving (2 Softgels) per day.
• Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, black seed oil can be used to treat inflammation.
• It helps to lose weight.
• It is good for cough caused by diseases such as cold and flu in winter, cleans the bronchi.
• It is good for joint pain and rheumatism.
• Black seed oil, which is good for psychological disorders such as nervous, stress, depression, also for insomnia.
• It strengthens the immune system and provides resistance against diseases.
• Thanks to the components it contains, it prevents the development of cancer cells.
Supplement Facts / Besin Değerleri
Kategoriler hakkında yukarıdaki verilen bilgiler hiçbir şekilde ürünlerle ilişkilendirilemez. Sadece genel
bilgilendirme amaçlıdır. 26.01.2017 tarih ve 29960 sayılı mükerrer Resmi Gazetede yayımlanan Türk
Gıda Kodeksi Beslenme ve Sağlık Beyanları Yönetmeliğinde bulunan Sağlık Beyanları niteliğinde değildir.